Professional Training Centers
CompTIA certifications can help your students because:
- Nearly 1 million IT job openings are currently available in the U.S.1
- Over two million CompTIA certifications have been awarded worldwide.
- 91% of employers believe IT certifications play a key role in the hiring process2.
You’re on the front line helping to prepare working professionals for careers in one of the fastest-growing fields in the world – IT. CompTIA certifications validate the knowledge and skills IT professionals need to secure and advance their IT careers.
The training you provide is essential. Your training, coupled with a CompTIA certification, helps students obtain and certify the skills and knowledge they need to more quickly secure a job in IT and reach higher goals.
Why CompTIA Certifications Matter
CompTIA IT certifications are more than just another credential. Our vendor-neutral certifications train IT professionals with or without IT experience for their next job and provide proof of the skills employers are looking for in their IT workforce.
Offering CompTIA certifications:
- Attracts individual and corporate students to your training center.
- Helps students learn essential skills to get in-demand jobs.
- Provides validated proof of IT knowledge and skills.
- Helps IT professionals achieve higher salaries3.
Become a CompTIA Partner
Join our Training Delivery Partner Program and get access to financial incentives as well as sales, marketing and operational assistance that promote certification of trained IT professionals and improve partner financial performance. Becoming a partner puts you in a position to increase market impact, customer satisfaction and revenue.
Learn more about the CompTIA Authorized Partner Program for Delivery Partners.