To register for a CompTIA exam:
- Visit the Pearson VUE website.
- First time users; create your account at least 24 hours prior to registration. See step-by-step instructions.
- If you’re a returning user, sign in to your account.
- Select your exam, preferred test center and appointment time.
- Complete all other required steps in the registration process.
- Proceed to the payment page to finalize your registration. Refer to the payment methods below.
There are two primary ways to pay for a CompTIA certification exam:
- Pay with a credit card on the Pearson VUE website during the registration process.
- Pay with an exam voucher purchased from the CompTIA Marketplace as a form of payment on the Pearson VUE website during the registration process.