What Is on the CompTIA ITF+ Exam?
CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) is an introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills that helps professionals decide if a career in IT is right for them. It also helps organizations prepare non-technical teams for digital transformation.
The CompTIA ITF+ exam focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike. Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Set up a computer workstation running Windows and use basic software applications
- Understand the functions and types of devices used within a computer system
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles
- Understand some principles of software and database development
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the internet
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks
How Many Questions Are on the CompTIA ITF+ Exam?
The CompTIA ITF+ exam has no more than 75 questions. After completing the exam, you will be asked to fill out some optional exit survey information about your study practices and why you decided to get certified. This will consist of about 12 multiple-choice questions.
Ready for a Career in IT?
CompTIA now offers a number of exam training options for CompTIA ITF+ to fit your particular learning style and schedule, many of which may be used in combination with each other as you prepare for your exam.
There’s a wealth of information to take you from deciding if CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ is right for you, all the way to taking your exam. We’re with you every step of the way!