- 93% of those hiring for IT positions report finding the right candidates for job openings is a huge challenge1.
- 93% of HR managers highly value IT certifications1.
- 90% said IT certifications enable employees to learn faster when starting a new job1.
Securing, protecting and defending digital information in a world that is facing constantly evolving cyber-threats has become one of the greatest challenges in IT. CompTIA certifications enable you to establish a highly skilled cybersecurity workforce that will master current challenges and anticipate future threats.
With CompTIA certified professionals on your staff you can:
- Ensure your IT staff’s skills and expertise are validated.
- Identify and fill knowledge gaps.
- Prepare for emerging cyber-threats.
- Remain current on technology advancements.
- Inspire continual learning and skills development through ISO/ANSI accredited continuing education.
- Comply with government IT skills mandates.
- Help employees reach job proficiency more quickly.
CompTIA Continuing Education Program
CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CySA+ and CASP certifications have globally recognized ISO/ANSI accreditation status. Awarded certifications expire every three years, but can be renewed through our Continuing Education program.
Learn more about Continuing Education.
UK Policy News